A processing symbol is used in a flow chart to represent arithmetic and data movement instruction. Hence, all arithmetic processes of adding subtracting, multiplying and dividing are shown by a processing symbol.
- Rivers are the World’s Major Mercury Source in Seas
- Application for Women’s Small Business Start-up Grant
- International Humanitarian Law on the National Legislation
- Loans and Advances of IFIC Bank Limited
- Indy VC Firm Sixty8 Capital Launches $20M Fund Aimed At Underrepresented Founders
- Biomedical Scientist