Basic objective of this lecture is to presentation on Design Phase and UML Class Diagrams. This lecture briefly explain design phase, overview some common design exercises, introduction to UML, UML class diagrams: syntax and examples, some class diagram software tools and class diagram example exercise. Here briefly discuss on these UML Class Diagrams with examples. Design is specifying the structure of how a software system will become written and function, without actually writing the whole implementation.
- Sample Request Letter to ask for Advance Salary for Medical Bills
- Request Application to Principle asking for Fee Structure
- Infamous Blue Screen of Death
- Annual Report 2007 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Importance of Health Insurance Investment
- Report on Overall Banking Activities of National Bank