Structured Query Language (SQL) is a standard computer language for relational database management and data manipulation. SQL is used to query, insert, update and modify data. SQL is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data held in a relational database management system. SQL statements are used to perform tasks such as update data on a database, or retrieve data from a database.
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Tractable Raises $60M at a $1B Valuation to Make Damage Appraisals using AI
- Annual Report 2014 of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)
- Radiation Safety and Operations
- Cloud Computing is Cost Effective
- Sample Apology Letter to Principal for Misbehavior in School