A couple of years ago Microsoft made a big push to provide Internet features for all of their products. Access is no exception; it includes several features which provide close ties with the Internet and the World Wide Web, in particular. Like several other Microsoft products, Access now has close ties to the Internet. In this chapter you will learn how to take advantage of the majority of Access’s Web-specific features. Here you learn the following: What the Web is and how it works, How to use hyperlinks in your databases, How to create Web pages in Access, How to conduct a Net meeting.
- Request letter for Confidential Information
- Signal Transduction in biology is a cellular mechanism
- Questionnaire on Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Jindal Steel and Power Limited
- Letter of Appreciation for Performing Arts or Social Welfare
- Role and Contributions of Entrepreneurs to Sustainable Development