This article describe about System Integration (SI), which is the process of creating a complex information system that may include designing or building a customized architecture or application, integrating it with new or existing hardware, packaged and custom software, and communications. Most enterprises rely on an external contractor for program management of most or all phases of system development. It is an IT or engineering process or phase, which concerned with joining different subsystems or components as one large system. SI is also used to add value to a system through new functionalities provided by connecting functions of different systems.
- Sample Invitation Letter to Chief Executive for Performance Awards
- Sample Excuse Letter for Being Absent in College due to Job Training
- Mining Corp Chucked Ancient Indigenous Artifacts in the Garbage, Aboriginal Group Claims
- Financial and Accounting Activities of Engineering Companies
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bajaj Finance Limited