Barcode scanners have been around for a long time and have developed along with technology. Scanner technology could be broadly characterized into 3 teams, CCD, Laser and Image resolution scanners. CCD or Get in touch with scanners, as they can be known, are the oldest of the technologies in use and they are being phased out simply by manufacturers. CCD scanners need to be placed in close proximity to the barcode to always be read. CCD scanners are traditionally slow to read and process barcodes.
- Letter Format for Advance Payment of Garments Product
- The Quantum Theory of Optical Coherence
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Evaluating Performance of GrameenPhone as the Leading Cellular Company in Bangladesh
- Define and Discuss on Consumer Surplus
- Customer Relationship Management in Corporate Sales of Banglalink