In the meadow of medicine, Digital Imaging Systems involves the formation of visual images of organs, tissues, and additional body structures for the reason of medical diagnosis. Digital imaging utilizes attractive fields, gamma rays, high regularity sound waves, and x-rays, to make digital images of exact internal body structures and organs. The purpose is to diagnose disease in order to generate a successful medical treatment diagram.
- The Woman and The Great Saint
- Annual Report 2011 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2007-2008 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Conflict Management with an example of Real Life Conflicting Situation
- Sample Sorry Letter to Mom for a mistake and disobeyed
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Punj Lloyd