This lecture focus to explain Bottleneck Node Avoidance Data Gathering Tree forWireless Sensor Networks. Here briefly explain Wireless Sensor Network (WSNs), Energy Problem in WSNs, Data Gathering Methodology and Data Gathering Tree (DG), Energy Aware Maximum Leaf node DG (EML-DG), Proposed Energy Aware Bottleneck Avoidance Shortest Path DG etc. Finally discuss on some advantages of Wireless Sensor Networks, like: decrease the total energy lost per round, decrease path cost, increase average lifetime of the bottlenecks, decrease height of the tree and increase the lifetime of the network.
- Annual Report 2011 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited
- Legal Ground for Granting Injunction
- Annual Report 2014 of Navana CNG Limited
- A Computer Scientist Once Calculated “The Most Boring Day in History”
- The Excellent Profitable of Promotional Products and Gifts
- Auditor’s Report 2012 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited