Main purpose of this lecture is to explain on Routing Information Protocol. Routing Information Protocol or RIP are suitable for small internet, widely used and uses distance vector routing. Here also briefly discuss on Distance Vector Routing, RIP Packet Format, RIP Limitations and Link State Routing. Finally focus on Router Database Graph, Sample Autonomous System, Resultant Directed Graph and Inter-Area Routing.
- The Coyote Attacks in Canada Might be Partly Fueled by Eating Drugs, Expert Says
- Discuss on Task Management System
- General Banking Activities of AB Bank Limited
- Internship Report Performance Evaluation Of Exim Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Pros and Cons of Leasing Business Equipment