This lecture briefly describe on Wireless LAN Network Communication System. A Wireless LAN provides wireless network communication over short distances using radio or infrared signals instead of traditional network cabling. Each user in the wireless network communicates directly with all others, without a backbone network sometimes called ad-hoc network. Here also briefly explain Infrared LANs, Narrowband RF LANs, Spread Spectrum LANs etc. Finally explain Wireless LAN requirements.
- Research on Supermarket of Bangladesh
- Permission Letter to allow Student to Participate in Extracurricular Activities
- Assignment On Sustainable Tourism Development in Bangladesh: Analysis of Hotel Ruposhi Bangla
- Information on Electronic Engineering Diploma
- Heat Transfer: Conduction, Convection and Radiation
- Modern Rubber Keypad Designs