basic objective of this lecture is to describe WSN security issues. And major focus on why high security level is needed. Here briefly discuss on WSN security AND survivability requirements. Security requirements are: Confidentiality, Authentication, Non-repudiation, Integrity, Freshness, Forward and Backward secrecy. Survivability requirements are: Reliability, Availability, Energy efficiency etc.
- Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks for Data Correlation
- Performance analysis of IEEE 802.16d system using different modulation scheme under SUI channel with FEC
- Wireless Sensor Networks Basic Components
- Design and Implementation of Battery Charge Controller
- Thesis Paper on Wireless Power Transmission