Main purpose of this lecture is to presentation on Decoder applications. A decoder is a mechanism which does the overturn procedure of an encoder, undoing the encoding so that the actual information can be retrieved. The similar technique used to encode is generally just reversed in order to decode. Here explain four types of Decoder applications: Microprocessor memory systems (selecting different banks of memory), Microprocessor input/output systems (selecting different devices), Microprocessor instruction decoding (enabling different functional units), and Memory chips which enabling different rows of memory depending on address.
- Annual Report 2016 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Karnaphuli Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Punjab and Sind Bank
- Sample Resignation Letter format due to New Job Offer
- Annual Report 2012 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
- Thanks Letter for Payment Confirmation after receiving the payment