Forensic Materials Engineering a branch of forensic engineering, the subject concentrates on the material proof from crime or perhaps accident scenes, seeking defects inside those materials which can explain why any sort of accident occurred, or the foundation of a specific material to spot a criminal. This article briefly describe Metals and alloys, Ceramics and glasses, Polymers and composites and also about Elastomers in terms of Materials Engineering.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of South Indian Bank
- Internship Report on WARID Customer Service
- Lecture on Surface Area and Volume
- Non-convertible Preference Shares
- Mining Corp Chucked Ancient Indigenous Artifacts in the Garbage, Aboriginal Group Claims
- Communication problems and solution of GrameenPhone Limited