Major purpose of this lecture is to present Gate Level Minimization and Map Method. Map method provides a simple straightforward means of minimizing Boolean features. This method might be regarded as a pictorial kind of a truth desk. The map method is also called the Karnaugh map or K-map. The map is really a diagram made up of squares, with each rectangular representing one minterm on the function. Since any Boolean function can be expressed as a sum of minterms, it follows a Boolean function can be recognized graphically from the map from the location enclosed by these squares whose minterms are included in the function.
- Explain Glacial Landforms
- Annual Report 2011 of Agrani Insurance Company Limited
- The Largest Rotating Structures in the Universe Might have been Found by Astronomers
- The Importance of Saving Money – an open Speech
- Presentation on X-Ray and Computed Tomography
- Annual Report 2010 of Security Investment Bank Limited