Hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses a couple of distinct power sources to move the vehicle for instance a conventional interior combustion engine and also a high voltage electric powered motor. The term mostly refers to cross electric vehicles , which combine an enclosed combustion engine and several electric motors. Power sources for hybrid vehicles include: Coal or wood, Compressed natural gas, Electricity, Human powered e.g. pedaling or rowing, Hydrogen etc.
- Define and Discuss on Entrance Gates and Access Control Systems
- Cervical Pillow for Neck Pain
- Invention of the Curved Stairlift
- Solar Panels within Shortest Distance look Contagious but Socio-economically Beneficial
- Moral Development
- Increased Selenium and Manganese Levels during Pregnancy may Protect babies from developing High Blood Pressure in Future