The aim of this article is to describe The Issue of Technical Feasibility. Technical feasibility is a system which must be designed. In this case the designer looks whether the hardware, software development tools, and other related equipments are available in-house to provide the technology required for the system. The designer must keep in mind whether his system will be feasible to implement and maintain. Technical feasibility analysis includes the following aspect of the design.
- Procurement Procedures
- Modern Investment Approaches of Commercial Banks
- Define and Discuss on Organisational Silos
- Internship report Factors Affecting the Selection of Security’s Portfolio and Recent Crash in Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd
- An Introduction to Prostate Cancer
- Symptoms and Treatment of Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome