Knowledge Engineering refers to all technical, scientific and social aspects associated with building, maintaining and using knowledge-based systems. Examples of a specialist system was MYCIN, a credit card application to perform professional medical diagnosis. In the MYCIN example the domain experts were medical professionals and the knowledge represented was his or her expertise in medical diagnosis. Expert systems were being first developed within artificial intelligence laboratories as a possible attempt to realize complex human choice making.
- How to Improve Security with Virtualization
- Request Application for Reissuance Character Certificate
- Define and Discuss on Binary Options Trading
- Loan Disbursement and recovery system of the NCC Bank Limited.
- Sample Condolence Letter format for Death Anniversary
- Report On Measuring Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction of Five Star Hotel in Bangladesh A Study on Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka