Remote sensing is the acquisition of information about an object as well as phenomenon without making physical contact with the object and thus contrary to on site remark. In modern application, the term normally refers to using aerial sensor systems to detect and classify objects on Earth by using propagated signals. It might be split into productive remote sensing as well as passive when information is actually recorded.
- Dividend Declaration on Price Movement of some Selected Companies of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Foreign Exchange practice of ICB Islamic Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Only the Right Nuclear Bomb Can Stop an Asteroid Hitting Earth
- Price Elasticity of Supply