A carbon sink is a natural or unnatural reservoir that gathers up and stores some carbon-containing chemical compound for an indefinite period. The process with which carbon sinks remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from the atmosphere is recognized as carbon sequestration. The natural sinks are: Absorption of CO2 by the oceans via physicochemical and biological processes; Photosynthesis by terrestrial plants.
- Reduce Business Costs on Telecom Usage
- Job Application and Cover Letter format for Female Secretary
- Document Scanning Services for Business
- Market Viability Test of SAE in Bangladesh
- General Banking Operation of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- The Performance Analysis of Non Banking Financial Institutions in Bangladesh