El Nino means warming of sea surface waters in the eastern Pacific Ocean caused by slowing of Pacific gyre. “Warm phase”, occurs every 3-7 years. The shift in temperatures dramatically affects global weather. El Nino is a climate cycle in the Pacific Ocean with a global impact on weather patterns. The cycle begins when warm water in the western tropical Pacific Ocean shifts eastward along the equator toward the coast of South America.
- Discussed on Online Same Day Payday Loans Lender
- Green Chemistry
- Advantages of Asset Finance over Standard Credit Facilities
- Importance of Career Planning
- Thesis paper on Alternative Dispute Resolution Developing Countries in the World Trade in Agricultural Bangladesh Perspective
- Report on Non Performing Loans