The aim of this lecture is to present on Flag of East Timor. The centre of the black triangle there is a white star of five ends, meaning the light that guides. The white star has one of its ends turned towards the upper right end of the flag. The remaining part of the flag is red. The colours mean: Yellow: the traces of colonialism; Black: the obscurantism that needs to be overcome; Red: the struggle for national liberation; and White: peace.
- Dynamic Pricing
- Robot Chameleon that Actively Camouflages itself into Surroundings Created by Scientists
- Errors are Correlated across an entire Superconducting Quantum Computing Chip
- Report on Womens Participation in Household and Agricultural Activities in selected area of Gazipur District
- The Rotation of Three Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxies has been Discovered
- Split Genes or Interrupted Genes