Environmental Science is the study of how the earth works, how we interact with the earth, and how to deal with environmental problems. Environment= the sum total of all living and nonliving things that affect any living organism. It is important to study ES so that our natural resources are not used up for future generations, so that food supplies are protected, so that misuse of resources in the past does not continue in the future, and awareness and education is shared to preserve habitats.
- Foreign Exchange Management System of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
- Over All Health, Illness Condition of the Children Aged 6-24 Month
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Define and Discuss on Hückel’s Rule
- Define and Discuss on Equilibrium Concentrations