Major purpose of this lecture is to present on Human Development Index (HDI). It is a socio-economic measure, it focus on three variables of human welfare- (i) life expectancy (health), (ii) adult literacy( education) and (iii) real GDP per capital(standard of living). The Human Development Index is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income per capita indicators, which are used to rank countries into four tiers of human development.
- Presentation on Acid Rain
- Analysis Early Evidence for Plate Tectonics
- Presentation on Tectonic Plates
- Lecture on Deforestation and Conservation
- Researchers Have Discovered “Milky Seas” in a New Light, a Unique and Interesting Marine Bioluminescent Phenomenon that has Never Been Observed Before
- Weather Forecasting