Main objective of this lecture is to present on Metallurgy of Iron. Iron is found in great abundance in nature. It is highly reactive and is hardly available in free state. Iron exists in the combined form in nature in various minerals among which oxide and sulphide ores of iron are vastly used. Iron Ore is the basic mineral and is the backbone of Industrial development. Magnetite is the finest iron ore with a very high content of iron. Hematite ore is the most important industrial iron ore.
- Forensic toxicology – a toxicological investigation
- Higher Education in Bangladesh
- Questionnaire on Labor management
- Many Potential Sources of Forever Chemicals Could Be Contaminating US Drinking Water
- Wealth Inequality is Linked to Despotic Governance, According to Ancient Maya Houses
- Sample Thanks Letter for Wedding Gift