The prime purpose of this article is to know about atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis is a precise type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall thickens as a consequence of invasion and accumulation of white blood cells. The accumulation of the WBCs is termed “fatty streaks” early on because of the appearance being similar to that of marbled steak. These accumulations contain living, energetic WBCs and remnants of dead cells, including cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Foreign Trade Division of AB Bank Limited
- Sample Letter format for Cancellation of Contract
- New US Army Night Vision Goggles Highlight People And Weapons Like The Predator
- Annual Report 2016 of Summit Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited