Mental health is a stage of psychological well being, or a deficiency of a mental confusion; it is the “psychological state of someone who is functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioral adjustment”. From the perception of constructive psychology or holism, mental health may comprise an individual’s capability to enjoy life, and make a balance among existence activities and efforts to achieve psychological resilience.
- Assignment on Cardihope Heart Centre
- Thesis Paper on Performance Analysis and Budgetary Control Activities of Trade Vision Limited [Part-2]
- Community Marketing Strategies
- Promotional Activities of five different Private Banks in Bangladesh
- Metal Carbon Dioxide Complexes
- International Operations Management