Osteoporosis is an illness where decreased bone potency increases the risk of a broken bone. It is the most common reason for a broken bone among people who are old. Bones that commonly break include the back bones, the bones of the forearm, and the hip. Until a broken bone occurs there are typically no symptoms.
- Biography of Franz Beckenbauer
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2001-2002 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- General Banking and Finance Operations of Dhaka Bank Ltd (Part 2)
- Calcite: Properties and Occurrences
- Presentation on Marketing Plan of Grameenphone
- Request Letter to deduct Penalty for not providing Books