The principle objective of this article is to know about cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is a cancer arising from the cervix. It is appropriate to the unusual increase of cells that have the capability to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Early on there are usually no symptoms. Later symptoms may comprise unusual vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain or pain during sexual intercourse. While bleeding after sex may not be serious, it may also indicate the presence of cervical cancer.
- Sample Application format for Reporting of Teacher Absence in Class
- Resign of Teacher after Dispute with Principal and Teachers
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Concept of Labor Relations
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Customer Satisfaction of DBBL (Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd.)