Psyllium is chiefly used as a dietary fiber, which is not engrossed by the minute intestine. The simply mechanical action of psyllium mucilage absorbs excess water while stimulating normal bowel removal. Although its major use has been as a laxative, it is more properly termed a true dietary fiber and as such can assist decrease the symptoms of both constipation and mild diarrhea.
- An Empirical Study on Southeast Bank Limited.(Part-5)
- Official Letter on Request to Extend Vacation Leave
- Information about Murder
- Organization Overview and Business Procedure of Beximco Pharmaceutical
- Annual Report 2015 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Presentation on Population Problem and Solution