Toxins are substances produced by plants and animals that are poisonous to humans. Toxins also include medications that are helpful in minute doses, but poisonous when used in great amounts. Most toxins that cause troubles in humans are released by germs such as bacteria. For example, cholera is due to a bacterial toxin.
- 12-Year-Old Becomes Youngest Person Ever To Achieve Nuclear Fusion
- Biorefining – a petroleum refinery
- Customers Satisfaction in Rahimafrooz IPS service
- WHO Reports: Environmental Hazards Kill 1.7 Million Children Every Year
- Operational Excellence in HR Services in Banglalink
- Maintain the Performance of Computer by Users