Dysgraphia is a insufficiency in the capability to write, mainly in terms of handwriting, but also in terms of coherence. Dysgraphia is a transcription disability, meaning that it is a writing disorder connected with impaired handwriting, orthographic coding and finger sequencing. It frequently overlaps with other learning disabilities such as speech impairment, attention deficit disorder, or developmental coordination disorder.
- Difference between Prose and Poetry
- General Banking Practice of Shahajalal Islami Bank Limited.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of IDBI Bank
- Assignment on Job Application
- Sample Dinner Invitation Card text Format for Chief Guest
- Fragments Of Energy – Not Waves Or Particles – May Be The Fundamental Building Blocks Of The Universe