Heat exhaustion is a cruel form of heat illness. It is a medical emergency. Heat exhaustion is caused by the loss of water and sodium through sweating. Symptoms of heat exhaustion comprise nausea, dizziness, irritability, headache, thirst, weakness, high body temperature, excessive sweating, and decreased urine output.
- Know about Emission Monitoring
- How to Prevent Acne Breakouts
- Customer Satisfaction on the Perspective of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Factors Affecting Family Planning Practice Among Women of Reproductive Age
- Marketing Analysis of Yummy Juice Bar for Launching a Juice Bar in Dhaka City
- About Medical Coding