A paronychia is a nail disease that is an often tender bacterial or fungal infection of the hand or foot where the nail and skin meet at the side or the base of a finger or toenail. The infection can start suddenly or gradually. Paronychia is commonly misapplied as a synonym for whitlow or felon.
- The Singing, Springing Lark
- 28,000 Rubber Ducks Accidentally Embarked On an Epic Ocean Current Study In 1992
- Report on Organizational Structure and Critical Review of Diamond Valley Homes
- Annual Report 2013 of United Airways (BD) Limited
- Waves: Sound and Light
- Define and Describe Account Opening in a Bank