Radiology is a medical specialty that uses imaging to diagnose and treat diseases seen within the body. Radiologists use a variety of imaging techniques such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography, nuclear medicine including positron emission tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging to diagnose and treat diseases. There are four main types of radiology such as diagnostic, interventional, nuclear medicine and radiation therapy.
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Masjidkur Mosque)
- How to Calculate the Circumference of a Circle?
- Significance of Verification and Valuation of Assets and Liabilities
- Ardaite: Properties and Occurrence
- How Detection Of An Extraterrestrial Signal Led To The Non-Existence Of TV Channel 37
- Interview Techniques