The general aim of this article is to analysis about lactose intolerance. Lactose intolerance is the incapability of adults to digest lactose, a sugar found in milk and to a lesser extent dairy products, causing side effects. It is due to a lactase insufficiency, or hypolactasia. Congenital lactase deficiency prevents babies from drinking even human milk.
- Catalonia: the Threat of Imposing Massive Fines on the Former Minister Provokes Protests
- Internship report on National credit and commerce bank Ltd [ Part-3 ]
- Annual Report 2001 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Assignment on Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing Practices in BANGLADESH
- Freedom of Press
- Carbon Dioxide Concentrations Will Reach a “Grim Milestone” In 2021