Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex, interconnected network of spinal muscles, nerves, bones, discs or tendons in the lumbar spine. Typical sources of low back pain include such as the large nerve roots in the low back that go to the legs may be irritated, the smaller nerves that supply the low back may be irritated, the large paired lower back muscles may be strained, the bones, ligaments or joints may be damaged, an intervertebral disc may be degenerating.
- Presentation on Appointment Terms and Extensions
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
- Foundations of Information Systems in Business
- Incredibly well-preserved young owl rhinoceros revealed by Melting Permafrost
- Define and Discuss on Organizational Communication
- Atmospheric Thermodynamics Definition and Application