Collagenous colitis is an inflammatory bowel illness affecting the colon particularly with peak incidence in the life, affecting women more than men. Its clinical presentation involves watery diarrhea, typically in the absence of rectal bleeding. It is frequently classified under the umbrella entity microscopic colitis, along with a related condition, lymphocytic colitis.
- Theoretical Explanation: Solar System
- Operations Specially F and B Service at Hotel Agrabad Chittagong
- Report on An overview of E-Banking and Mobile Banking
- Internship Report on Evaluation of Foreign Exchange Operations of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Characteristics of Freshwater Mussels
- Basic Approaches to Leadership