Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. It takes a holistic approach that involves the patient directly in their own care. Physiotherapists treat people of all ages, helping them manage pain and using a number of methods to aid recovery. Many physiotherapists work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Researchers Show a Novel High-Flux, a Compact Cold-Atom Source with Low Power Consumption that may be Used in a Variety of Quantum Technologies
- Record-Breaking Carbon Dioxide Detected In The Atmosphere Last Month
- Chatkalite: Properties and Occurrences
- Biography of Etta James
- Customer Perceptions about of Standard Bank
- Lecture on Ultrasonography