Thrush is a disease of the mouth caused by the Candida fungus, also recognized as yeast. Candida disease is not inadequate to the mouth; it can happen in other parts of the body as well, causing diaper rash in infants or vaginal yeast infections in women.
- Foreign Exchange Business on NCC Bank Limited
- Prison System Development in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Internship Report on Consumer banking of Standard Chartered
- Difference Between Production And Operations Management
- Resignation Letter Format for due to Pregnancy