This is a tutorial based lecture based on Virus Measles. Measles, also known as rubeola, is a viral infection of the respiratory system. Measles is a very contagious disease that can spread through contact with infected mucus and saliva. The coughing or sneezing of an infected person can release the virus into the air. Measles is a leading cause of death in children. Of the 139,300 global deaths related to measles in 2010, the World Health Organization (WHO) reports that most of the victims were under the age of 5 (WHO).
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of United Bank of India
- Sample Leave Application format to Attend Family Function
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Kaveri Seed Company Limited
- Regret Letter for Delayed Response and Request for Meeting
- Case Study on Loan portfolio of Southeast Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)