Kite is a quadrilateral that has two pairs of consecutive congruent sides, but opposite sides are not congruent. Kites were first developed in ancient China. This lecture briefly describe on properties of kites: the diagonals of a kite are perpendicular, non-vertex angles (a)are congruent, vertex diagonal bisects the vertex angles and Vertex diagonal bisects the non-vertex diagonal.
- Annual Report 2014 of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)
- Newly Discovered Giant Exoplanet Managed To Survive the Death of Its Star
- Define on Vibration Dampening Solutions
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Goaldi Mosque)
- Sodium Dichromate – an Inorganic Compound
- Article on How to Save Money on Piggery Shelters