main objective of this lecture is to present on Perimeter and Area. To find the perimeter of a rectangle or square you have to add the lengths of all the four sides. x is in this case the length of the rectangle while y is the width of the rectangle. The perimeter of a closed plane figure is the length of its boundary. The area is measurement of the surface of a shape. Area is the space within the boundary of a figure.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- General Banking and Credit Management of AB Bank Limited
- Sample Congratulations Letter on Job Transfer of Employee
- Criminal System
- Sample Acceptance of Resignation Letter format from HR
- Annual Report 2013 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited