General objective of this lecture is to present on Translations. Transformations is a change that occurs that maps or moves a shape in a specific directions onto an image. These are translations, rotations, reflections and dilations. Pre-image is the position of the shape before the change is made. Image is the position of the shape after the change is made. Translation is a transformation that “slides” a shape to another location.
- Davisson-Germer Experiment
- The Pros and Cons of In-House IT Solutions
- HR Practice between Warid and Airtel after Merger and Acquisition
- Discussed about cash advances payday loans
- Annual Report 2014 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited
- Most Detailed Radio Image of the Andromeda Galaxy Ever Captured by Scientists