This article talks about Probability Theory, which is a branch of mathematics concerned with the analysis of random phenomena. This theory analyzing and making statements concerning the probability of the occurrence of uncertain events. Probability Theory also apply to descriptions of complex systems given only partial knowledge of their state, as in statistical mechanics. A great discovery of twentieth century physics was the probabilistic nature of physical phenomena at atomic scales, described in quantum mechanics.
- Annual Report 2014 of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Fundamental Rights
- Organizations Engaged in Dissemination of PV Technology
- Internship Report on Security Watching All the Time (S.W.A.T.) [Part- 1]
- Annual Report 2015 of People’s Leasing And Financial Services Limited
- Different Kinds Of Natural Alternative Medicine