Set theory, branch of mathematics that deals with the properties of well-defined collections of objects, which may or may not be of a mathematical nature, such as numbers or functions. The theory is less valuable in direct application to ordinary experience than as a basis for precise and adaptable terminology for the definition of complex and sophisticated mathematical concepts.
- Internship Report on Customer Service of IFIC Bank [ Part-2 ]
- Comparing Fractions with the Same Denominator
- Performance Appraisal: Importance, Purpose and Methods
- Report on Entrepreneurship Development of Pearl world
- The Judiciary System in Bangladesh
- Airbnb Listings Associated with more Violent Crime Locally, Strip Clubs with Less