Electromyography (EMG) is a diagnostic procedure to assess the health of muscles and the nerve cells that will control them (motor neurons). Engine neurons transmit electric powered signals that bring about muscles to agreement. An EMG results these signals in to graphs, sounds or numerical values that a specialist interprets. EMG testing has a variety of clinical and biomedical applications.
- Report on IPO Proceeding of Grameenphone
- Galaxy Cluster Abell 2813 has so much mass that it acts as a gravitational lens
- Report on Shamsul Alamin Group
- Lordstown Motors Execs Cite Binding Orders to Restore Confidence a Day after CEO, CFO Resignations
- Introduction of Eco Tourism in Chittagong Hill Tracts
- Symptoms of Brain Cancer