Electropalatography was originally conceptualized and developed like a tool for phonetics research to raise upon traditional palatography procedures. Both military as well as academic language researchers used early electropalatography tools to acquire accurate information regarding tongue-to-palate contact in a number of foreign languages.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of United Bank of India
- Ready Made Garments industry in Bangladesh
- Kadyrelite: Properties and Occurrences
- New Features of Google Maps will show wildfire boundaries
- Bitcoin Mining Will Soon Pump Out More Carbon Than Czech Republic, New Study Says
- Development of Electronic Banking in Bangladesh