Principle objective of this lecture is to presentation on Anti Diabetic Drugs. Diabetic is a disease caused by elevated glucose levels. Other major causes are body does not produce enough insulin and cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. Here briefly discuss on some powerful Anti Diabetic Drugs, they are Sulfonylureas, Meglitinides, Biguanides, Thiazolidinediones and α-glucosidase inhibitor. Finally discuss on Mechanism of Action of Anti Diabetic Drugs.
- The Advantages of Skin Tightening
- Plant Training in Advanced Chemical Industries Limited
- Human Resource Management Practices of Premier Bank
- A Study on Primary School Teachers Training in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2011 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Term Paper on Working for a World Free Poverty of World Bank(Part 2)