Principle purpose of this study is to present on Psoriasis Disease. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease that appears on the skin. It occurs when the immune system mistakes the skin cells as a pathogen and sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis is not contagious. However, psoriasis disease has been linked to an increased risk of stroke, and treating high blood lipid levels may lead to improvement. Three common types of bacteria in normal and psoriasis skin were: Firmicutes; Proteobacteria and Actinobacteria.
- Marketing Plan of a New Product on AIRRYS Easy Mobile Phone Tracker
- Importance of Negotiation Skills Training
- Hiring a Diesel Generator
- Annual Report 2015 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Customers Satisfaction Between Exim Bank and Standard Chartered Bank Limited
- SME Banking of NCC Bank Limited.(part-2)