Broad objective of this article is explain some Reasons of Heel Pain. The function in the heel is to produce support and balance the weight in the body. Heel pain is really a very common problem experienced by many and is caused by different causes. Patients will often suffer pain within the heel or behind the actual heel. Most of the time, heel pain will disappear on its own with time but within serious cases, they can become chronic problems. There are 26 bones inside human foot and the largest bone is the back heel bone. Here briefly discuss some Heel Pain causes; Plantar Fasciitis, Stress Fracture, Heel bursitis, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Heel pad inflammation etc.
- Biography of Desi Arnaz
- China is thinking about Building Kilometer-Long Spaceships
- Review about Top 10 Smartphones 2017
- New Breakthrough in Graphene Superconductivity Pushes It to Higher Temperatures
- Sample Cover Letter for the Post of News Anchor
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Pancha Ratna Shiva Temple)